- Products & Design
- Ordering Process
- Modify Or Cancel An Order
- Delivery & Shipping
- Problems With Orders
- Product Care Guide
Here you will find the answers to most of the questions you may have. If you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will get back to as fast as is humanly possible.
Products & Design
To submit a new idea/option, please email us at email@example.com.
Modify Or Cancel An Order
Please include your order ID and a reason for your cancellation as we’re always looking to improve our service.
To cancel an order, please contact our support team via our Contact Us page. After the 12 hour timeframe has passed, the order is fixed for processing and no information including product or shipping address details can be modified or cancelled.
Please request a change to the product sizing/color or to change artwork/text and provide your order ID with detailed information via our Contact Us page. We will do our upmost to accommodate your request. However, please bear in mind that we cannot change an order once it has entered into the production stage after 12 hours.
After this timeframe, the order is locked for processing and no information including product or shipping address details can be modified or cancelled.
Please bear in mind, you can only change the shipping address within 12 hours of placing the order.
Delivery & Shipping
You can either track your order information with your email and the full name under the order or with the tracking number of the order. Please note that tracking information will only show up once the order has been shipped. If it hadn't been shipped yet, the page will likely be blank. However, rest assured that your order will be on its way soon. If no new updates are shown after 14 days, you can contact our Support Team via our Contact Us page.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. The email will contain your tracking number and a link to where you can follow the shipping progress.
Problems With Orders
Product Care Guide
• Detergents: Some detergents only work well in hot water so make sure you pick detergents that are specifically designed for cold water and washing T-shirts. Remember to use the right (amount of) detergent as too much will wear out your shirt before its time.
• Washing: Wash the shirts inside out with cold water and with similar colors only using a gentle/delicate cycle. Consider investing in a mesh laundry bag just like how you protect delicate items in a mixed laundry load.
• Ironing: Only iron if it's absolutely necessary. Iron inside-out on the lowest setting. Try to move the iron as quickly as possible and avoid running it over the graphic prints or areas that don’t have any wrinkles.
• Drying: Remove the T-shirt when it is still damp to the touch and hang dry it in a well-ventilated area. Avoid any direct contact with sunlight. The UV rays that it gives off can fade the colors or crack the logo or design.
• No-Nos: Please try to avoid using bleach and do not tumble dry or dry clean.